Businesses that depend on content marketing know that providing consistent content makes them a reliable source of information in their industry and lends their business credibility with online readers. They also know that regularly publishing fresh content is the best way to organically increase their search rankings.
What business owners marketing to US audiences sometimes don’t realize is that content quality is more than information and statistics. Content that contains grammatical errors and misplaced words has reduced credibility with readers. This is why it is important to hire native english speaking content writers USA audiences will understand and identify with.
To fill this need, some content services have started screening writers to ensure they only hire content writers USA readers will find credible. These services have cleared the first challenge in sourcing great content, but there are other factors to consider like cost, consistency and quality. We’ve gathered information on three popular content services that provide articles written by native english speakers so you can compare their services side-by-side.
ContentFly is a content subscription service that offers a simple pricing structure of 4,000 words of content for only $250 per month. That monthly word count can be split up over several articles or used for one huge piece, and all revisions and research are included as part of the package. ContentFly even provides high-quality, royalty-free images to go with the articles if clients request them.
- Simple pricing structure that does not affect the quality of finished work.
- Revisions, research and royalty-free images are included in the service.
- Quality control is built into the service and doesn’t cost extra.
- 14-day money back guarantee.
- Clients are automatically assigned the most qualified writer and can’t choose from a database.
ContentFly is perfect for businesses that want a simple and transparent way to buy high-quality, publish-ready content several times a month.
Textbroker has different websites for writers from different countries, so the main website textbroker.com will only hire content writers from the USA. They offer several options for ordering articles including open orders, direct orders, and team orders. The pricing structure is based on quality and ranges from 1.3 cents per word to 7.2 cents per word.
- Clients can choose a quality/cost tier to order from.
- Clients can place orders directly with writers and negotiate a rate.
- Clients can create a team of writers.
- Proofreading and editing cost extra.
- Low costs at every tier equals low pay for writers which can result in low quality.
Textbroker works for businesses that want to pay for each article individually and don’t mind spending time to do their own editing and image sourcing.
Writeraccess provides access to a database of writers that are split into quality tiers from two to six stars. Clients can submit a brief to order articles or choose an article type and request that writers pitch ideas for them. The pricing structure is based on a combination of subscription level and writer quality level and generally ranges from 2 cents per word to 2 dollars per word.
- There is a large database of writers to choose from.
- Clients can ask writers to pitch ideas.
- Clients have to screen and choose writers to work with.
- Proofreading and other quality control options cost extra.
- Costs and quality vary a lot.
Writeraccess is a good service for businesses that want to gather article pitch ideas from writers and pay for each article based on quality.